Read our concise tips on how to boost your influence when advocating with your lawmakers, friends, and community.
- Find your state legislators
- How to make a constituent call
- How to write a constituent letter
- Talking to a Legislator Face to Face
- How to ask a friend to join our efforts
- Small group meetings with you and your legislators
- The why and how of your two legislative district teams
- How To Start a Chapter of Together Oklahoma
- Special Session Visits to the Capitol
- TOK Code of Conduct at the Capitol
Addressing Challenges in Advocacy and in Oklahoma
- 2017 Revenue Solutions for the Big ol’ Budget Hole!
- Advocacy with Minimal, Medium, or More Effort
- 3 pro tips for getting your legislator to respond
- Seven Ways to Get Your Legislators’ Attention
- Legislators who won’t listen to you?
- Find your two state legislators!
- Power Mapping For Change
Other TOK approved resources are available at Oklahoma Policy Institute’s Legislative Advocacy Toolkit.
More to come!